Eid Cookie Stencils

Eid is fast approaching, and every year I love making treats! This Eid I’ll be making sugar cookies and decorating them with my new Eid cookie stencils that I received from Eidway. I was so excited when I received them, so I made some samples to test out the six different designs that come in the package.

Stencils are a very easy to use and your cookies will look like they were professionally done! If you’ve never used stencils before, don’t worry, Eidway includes a video tutorial under the product description on how to use them.

You can leave the stencil image as is or add some sparkle like I did with disco dust. I love the sparkle from the disco dust! I used gold and pixie disco dust for these cookies.

Now I just have to figure out how I want to package my cookies! Stay tuned… I will be sure to share with you the finished product!

Thank you Eidway for the stencils and for sharing my cookies on your website!

Here are some other treat ideas that I have done for past Eids:

Oreo truffles.

Moon and star sugar cookies.

Caramel pecan chocolate turtles.

Mini sugar cookies on popsicle sticks.

Eid cookie bouquet.

Now that I have shared some ideas with you, I would love to hear some of your ideas!

1. August 18, 2011  12:41 am by Lama Reply

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! I've been searching the net for some great ideas for Eid and this is perfect! Thank you!

• August 18, 2011  12:54 am by Maysem Reply

Thank you for the sweet compliment, and I'm glad to be of assistance;) Also, thanks for stopping by and hope to see you around again!

2. August 22, 2011  11:55 am by qkhan Reply

eidways website was so hard to load! i couldnt get it on my computer so i had to order from my phone but inshAllah will be using these to get the kids pumped for eid!

3. Pingback : Show & Tell! « Ode to Inspiration

4. November 5, 2011  4:38 pm by FehMina Reply

wow! these look great! I was looking around for some inspiration and ideas for my Eid gifts for children, and am loving this! Thank you!

5. December 27, 2011  7:18 pm by mazeda khatun Reply

Wow amazing
    never seen anything like it

6. July 19, 2012  9:13 am by Leila Reply

wow awesome stuff. Those cookies look yum!

7. July 25, 2012  2:21 am by maha Reply

and i THOUGHT i was creative :) u did an amazing job love all of them especially the moon and star :) RAMADAN KAREEM AND HAPPY EID

8. August 17, 2012  8:17 pm by Asma Reply

Salam,
    I LOVE your ideas they seem so great, Mashallah!!! But could you please tell me what the Eid al fitr colors are? Thank you and Eid Mubarak!!!

9. Pingback : Lights, Gifts, Cookies! How American Families Celebrate Eid Al-Fitr | My Family Blog

10. October 3, 2012  6:54 pm by sara Reply

sooo beautiful !!! great job

11. Pingback : Ode to Inspiration » To all the people and things that inspire me and motivate me to jump into projects I never thought I would do! I hope you get inspired too! » Eid Cookie Stencils: Take 2!

12. October 25, 2012  7:01 pm by sam Reply

I tried making the Eid boquet and when I baked the sugar cookies they expanded and it looked nothing like any of the letters :( is there a particular sugar cookie dough that you used? I used the pillsbury already made one in a tube. Please help

13. Pingback : - M.M Blog – Materner avec un grand Aime

More Valentine's Day Ideas

Valentine's Day is only a few days away. Just in case you were looking for more ideas, I thought I'd share just a few more. I'm always a sucker (no pun intended!) for mustac[...]

Valentine’s Day Cookie Stamping Tutorial

Valentine's Day is not so far off... it'll be here before we know it! Last Valentine's I shared a cookie stamping tutorial as a guest post over at the Artsy Girl Connection, and re[...]

Eid Cookie Stencils: Take 2!

Last year I had received Eid cookie stencils from Eidway which I had shared with you in this post HERE. I loved how the stencils created beautifully designed cookies that were pers[...]