Wedding Cake Complete!

Here it is… my first wedding cake!

Thankfully everything went smoothly! As with every cake, there was a new found excitement after finishing it as if it was my first. I do get that feeling with every project:)  I loved the way the cake turned out, and hopefully so did the bride and groom!

Next on the agenda: Another cake along with cupcakes for this weekend, which I’ll hopefully be sharing with you a week from today. For now, I’m off to prep starting with making the decorations!

1. Pingback : My First Wedding Cake!! | CakeChannel-blog.com

2. October 3, 2011  10:01 am by debbie Reply

You are simply amazing and oh so talented. Wish you were in WNY, my sis is getting married next year and I would have you make her cake. Thanks for sharing.

3. October 4, 2011  1:38 pm by Dina Khalil Reply

This is the most elegant, simple yet luxurious cake wedding cake I have ever seen. Excellent job!

4. October 5, 2011  12:20 am by Haley Reply

This is wonderful! I would have never guessed it was your first! The fondant looks flawless and the flowers are SO elegant and beautiful! You should be so proud of yourself :) Thanks so much for sharing!

5. October 6, 2011  3:02 pm by Ruth Reply

I've made numerous cakes and YOU OUTDO me.

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

6. October 7, 2011  8:28 am by Maha Reply

Maysem- Beautiful work! You never cease to impress!

7. October 7, 2011  10:01 am by Hollie Reply

Spectacular cake!

8. October 7, 2011  10:07 pm by Robin Reply

I am in love with those flowers...love, love, love! Fantastic cake!

9. October 8, 2011  11:02 am by Hetal Reply

Beautiful cake! You are awesome!

10. October 8, 2011  3:54 pm by Ruth Reply

That's amazing for a first attempt at a wedding cake. frankly it would be amazing for the 350th attempt!

11. October 10, 2011  9:42 pm by Judy Reply

Your cake is beautiful. I like that fondant icing and the pink really pops.

12. October 14, 2011  6:32 am by Amy Davidson Latta Reply

WOW! That is GORGEOUS! Amazing! I agree with everyone else, you'd never guess you hadn't made hundreds of them before. I'm sure the bride and groom loooved it!

13. October 15, 2011  11:06 pm by Candace Reply

great job!!!

Thanks for linking up to scrappy saturdays last weekend, come on back and link up again!

Candace

May the Frosting Be with You

Okay, so maybe that's not an original post title. BUT I did think of it on my own without knowing it's been thought of already. How did I know it's been thought of already? Well I [...]

Wedding Cake & Fried Green Tomatoes

I've been busy preparing for my first wedding cake order which is for this weekend. Eek! Excitement! Want a sneak peek? I guess just a little peek won't hurt;) Don't worry, [...]

Garden Theme Dessert Table

Yay! The day has finally come that I share Sofia's dessert table... her little garden! Miss Sofia is Daniel and Gabriel's little sister. She is one now. Happy Birthday little bu[...]