Antique Tin Trays Wall Decor

My friend Veronica sent me a message last week asking me if I was up for a field trip to her latest discovery Jackson Square Mall, an antique mall. Uh, yeah, of course I do!  Check out what I found…

Hand painted tin trays:) The colors were so fun and vibrant, and I immediately envisioned them hung up on my kitchen wall. I did get Veronica’s approval on these… now I need to get her to my place and get approval for where I put them up. Afterall, she’s the interior redesign expert:)

There were a few other items I was eyeing…like this nifty vintage typewriter and sewing machine. Oh, and there was this neat tin milk jug! I think we need to make another field trip to Jackson Square Mall!

Come party with me and my fellow crafters at these awesome linky parties!

1. January 11, 2012  2:22 pm by Salwa Reply

You're too much fun! ;-)

2. January 11, 2012  2:49 pm by Creative Mind Reply

Maysem dear these are Gorgeous!!! How nice colors with such beautiful flowers!! Veryyyyyyy wellllll,,,,you must have one more visit for the milk jug!!! Hmmmm

3. January 11, 2012  4:46 pm by kathleen Reply

What a great find! They will look so neat on your wall.

4. January 11, 2012  5:59 pm by folkhavenkaren Reply

When I was young my mom had a friend that did this kind of painting on tin. This totally reminded me of her. :-) You will enjoy these for a long time, I'm sure!

5. January 12, 2012  7:07 am by Yasmine Reply

These remind me of my grandmother in Cairo. She always had these types of trays for serving tea to the family after lunch. Her silver trays she kept locked and only came out for guests. This really makes me miss her.

6. January 12, 2012  11:10 am by erahima Reply

That pink against the neutral wall is perfect!

7. January 13, 2012  2:06 pm by Kelley Reply

Ohh.. these are so pretty! I love how you arranged them too!

Thanks for linking up to Financial Friday.. I love poking around your site!

8. January 13, 2012  3:26 pm by Brittany Reply

Beautiful! My grandmother used to have a tray like this. I'll have to keep my eye out for a tray. It looks lovely on your wall!

9. January 13, 2012  3:43 pm by Sarah Reply

These are adorable...great find!!
    Sarah
    www.budgetfriendlydecorating.com

10. January 14, 2012  7:57 pm by bridget Reply

Love the shape and color of the trays! It would be hard to choose just one!

11. January 14, 2012  11:35 pm by Fifi Reply

These are very lovely! I remember my great grandmother having these all over her house. Great find!

Have a lovely day!

12. January 15, 2012  2:07 pm by Lauryn Reply

those are SO pretty. i love the flowers.
    thanks for sharing!
    {love} lauryn @ lovenotesbylauryn.blogspot.com

13. January 16, 2012  9:49 am by Katy @ Live Laugh Love Craft Reply

Oh my goodness, those are PERFECT! They look great up on your wall!

Found you from Craft O Maniac. :)

14. January 16, 2012  12:27 pm by rachel Reply

What a gorgeous find!!! Thanks for linking it up at the party... so cute the way that you have them!!!

15. January 17, 2012  2:06 pm by RubyJeans Reply

So VERY pretty... I LOVE it... I want a WALL like this.. :)

16. January 17, 2012  10:23 pm by Amy Reply

Maysem, this is genius! I really love the look of the finished product. I would love for you to consider linking this project up to my "Drab to Fab" linky party on Fridays at my blog Sugar and Spice. It's about refashioning, jazzing up, or changing up normal stuff to make it fabulous! Your post really embodies the purpose of the party! Here's a link for more info:
    I'd love to see you on Friday!

Amy

17. January 20, 2012  8:19 pm by Amy Reply

Maysem, thank you so much for contributing this for my readers to see! I know people really liked it. Thanks for remembering to come today and for linking up. I'd love it if you came again and shared more of your goodies with us. :)

Have an awesome weekend!

18. September 27, 2012  7:09 pm by Amy of while wearing heels Reply

Wow, those trays are really beautiful. I love that you found so many of them and were able to decorate your kitchen wall with them. Great find, beautiful way to display them.