Valentine’s Day Treats: Chocolate Spoons

I have another Valentine’s Day treat idea for you…

Get it? “My heart spoons over you!” Spoons… Swoons. Get it? Hehe! I know, it’s a bit cheesy but I couldn’t help it:P

I made these as Suraya’s class Valentine’s. I don’t think I really need to tell you how to make these… do I? Just an FYI, I did dip them first, and then filled them with chocolate. You can skip the dipping and go straight to the filling instead. Whatever floats your boat:D

Cute and simple, don’t ya think?

Linking up these sweet treats at these linky parties. Be sure to stop by to find your next project or to just say hi!

1. February 9, 2012  9:41 am by Muna Reply

Really cute!

2. February 9, 2012  9:48 am by esra Reply

so cute? are those candy hearts???

3. February 9, 2012  9:54 am by Kim Reply

Too funny, I made some spoons for my Conversation Heart Party and little flags with punched out hearts! I love yours spoons too!

4. February 9, 2012  12:16 pm by Creative Mind Reply

Hey it seems so nice :)
    I hope Suraya will enjoy these in class !
    Have Fun ~

5. February 9, 2012  4:07 pm by Nicole Reply

I just found your site and LOVE it.. Did i say LOVE it.....
    Love the spoon idea.. Super cute..
    TFS!!!!
    Nicole

6. February 9, 2012  4:32 pm by partycraftsecrets Reply

ohhh... I have a secret fetish for coloured plastic spoons... go figure... I was hoping to do something similar to this for the mums at my mother's group, so they could stir it through some coffee as an instant afternoon pick-me-up... I'm quickly running out of time however... maybe next year - LOL!

7. February 9, 2012  7:00 pm by shirley@housepitalitydesigns Reply

Another cute project!!...Love the tags!!!..So creative!

8. February 9, 2012  9:35 pm by Christina @ Marriage from Scratch Reply

Those turned out adorable! I’d love for you to come link this post up at From Scratch Friday (live now on the blog!).

~Christina

9. February 9, 2012  11:05 pm by folkhavenkaren Reply

Cute, clever AND yummy... A great combination! :-)

10. February 10, 2012  7:22 am by Maha Reply

Cute alternative to all the same old, same old V-Day stuff!

11. February 10, 2012  1:30 pm by Tina @ Mamas Like Me Reply

These are adorable - and they would be so much fun to make with the kids :)

12. February 10, 2012  3:11 pm by Lorraine Reply

Hello Maysem! Stopping by for the first time to your lovely blog! I have perused many of your posts so full of wonderful projects and ideas. Great inspiration as your name indicates :)

Nice to meet you!
    Kindly, Lorraine

13. February 11, 2012  6:11 pm by MiaB Reply

Super cute!! And so simple too, even I, a non-baker can do this :) Would like to invite you to share this with us here...http://www.mamamiasheart2heart.com/2012/02/sharing-saturday-6.html

Thanks so much and have a great weekend.
    ~MiaB

14. February 11, 2012  10:10 pm by nancy pfeifer Reply

love these!!! super cute!! come share on my linky party if you'd like every Tuesday :)

15. February 12, 2012  1:08 pm by CB Reply

Very nice!

16. February 13, 2012  10:56 am by Jill Reply

Such a great idea...Love this! We are having our 1st Kitchen Fun & Crafty Friday. Link Party going on now and would love for you to share this! http://kitchenfunwithmy3sons.blogspot.com/2012/02/kitchen-fun-and-crafty-friday-link.html?m=1

17. February 13, 2012  2:38 pm by Kristina Reply

Visiting from I Heart Nap Time's Sundae Scoop :)

Kristina

18. February 14, 2012  3:07 pm by rachel Reply

You've been featured!!! Thanks for linking up at the party!!!

19. February 16, 2012  5:55 pm by Carrie Reply

Very cute and yummy looking!! Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!

20. February 16, 2012  9:52 pm by Sarah Reply

LOVE this!

21. February 18, 2012  4:02 am by polkadotpretties Reply

Fabulous post,
    Thank you for linking your post up! , hope you will stop by today and link up another great post!!
    See you there
    Claire x

22. Pingback : Ode to Inspiration » To all the people and things that inspire me and motivate me to jump into projects I never thought I would do! I hope you get inspired too! » Love is in the Air