Spring Flowers Cupcakes

It seems like I’ve been MIA doesn’t it? Well other than working on my new Etsy shop, I was also busy working on a cupcake tower order that was for a wedding shower this past weekend. I say “wedding” and not “bridal” because this was a shower thrown by the groom’s side of the family for the groom… and of course his bride to be. Not knowing the technical term for this shower, I decided to go with “wedding shower”. It works, right? Hehe.

The groom’s mother and sister wanted an assortment of spring flowers in pink, lavender, and yellow. They wanted the flowers to be simple and cute.

The groom’s sister had inserted fresh flowers in between the cupcakes. It looked so pretty! I wish I had gotten a decent picture of it, but I’m sure you can imagine how pretty it may have looked.

I hope my cupcakes were enjoyed by all the guests!

Etsy and the cupcakes are not the only projects I’ve been working on. There are a few other projects and one of them being the third room. Remember that third room I mentioned here that’s supposed to be my husband’s office but has been turned into a storage room by him? That’s been the case for almost the last three years. I also told you that I have plans of kicking him out and putting it to good use… a craft room! Well I’ve finally got him going through the stuff in the room and to get rid of things that he doesn’t need (which is mass majority of it). For those that have seen the room will tell you it’s definitely not a day’s worth of work. The process is slow moving especially since he works and could do so much at a time, but I just have to keep pushing. This is all great news for me but not so great at the same time because he thinks he’s going to be keeping that room..yikes! The battle is on for who gets the room: Office vs. Craft Room! I must win! Will I win? I’ll keep you posted on the happenings:P

I will be linking up to the parties that you can find on my Let’s Party page. Come check them out!

1. March 28, 2012  9:32 am by ColleenB. Reply

Your cupcakes are adorable and really spring like and oh, so yummy looking.

Best of luck to You on getting your craft room.
    Now, see what you do is, as he cleans out one corner, just kinda move a wheeled cart or something in there with craft supplies on it and the more he moves his stuff out, the more you keep moving some of your craft supplies in. wink, wink. :} Or start by putting up some 'girly' stuff up on the walls.........just to make it more like Your room.

2. March 28, 2012  9:53 am by Karen @ Folk Haven Reply

Oh, those are lovely cupcakes! What kind of flowers did the groom's sister use in the cupcake display?

I wish you the best of luck in the battle for the craft room. Maybe if in the meantime you were to take over the dining room or somewhere very visible with a cluttery and involved project that can't be neatly put away whenever you aren't working on it he will decide he'd rather cede the room in order to reclaim his house. Or maybe that would just bother you, and him not at all...

3. March 28, 2012  10:16 am by Pat Reply

The cupcakes are beautiful! I can only imagine how much time it took to prepare each individual flower. I'm sure everyone loved them!

4. March 28, 2012  10:27 am by CREATIVE MIND Reply

Love it..
    Perfect spring cupcakes! I wanna take one.. :)

5. March 28, 2012  11:57 am by MsXpat Reply

The look beautiful and tasty. The display is stunning.

6. March 28, 2012  5:47 pm by Maha Reply

Very spring!

7. March 28, 2012  8:27 pm by Amy @ whilewearingheels.blogspot.com Reply

Those cupcakes look SO beautiful. My weakness is cupcakes, especially pretty ones :). What flavor did you make? I may be bias but my vote goes to the craft room!

8. March 29, 2012  3:05 pm by Are We There Yet Reply

Very pretty! Would love to have some of these for the baby shower I am co-hosting next month! I "hopped" over from Thrisfy Decorating - would love for you to come see me!
    Thanks and Hugs -
    Carol

9. March 30, 2012  1:17 am by Debbie Reply

BEAUTIFUL cupcakes!! What did you use to make the flowers? Fondant? They are so, so pretty!! I love the colors, too. I think Wedding Shower is perfectly fine!! Have a great weekend. :)

10. March 30, 2012  10:18 pm by melissa Reply

Precious cupcakes! I am sure that they were delicious!

11. March 31, 2012  11:39 am by Jodi Reply

Beautiful cupcakes. I love the variety of gumpaste flowers you did.

12. April 2, 2012  1:47 pm by Four Sisters Reply

These flower cupcakes are so sweet! We'd love for you to link this and whatever else you'd like at our new Beautify It Monday link party going on now at Bringingbeauty.blogspot.com

13. April 2, 2012  3:13 pm by Stacey Reply

Beautiful! So pretty and likely just as good :o)
    Thanks for linking up this week - hope to see you back this week!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

14. April 3, 2012  6:04 am by crazynutsmom Reply

Those are absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing your wonderful work. You are very talented.

15. April 4, 2012  6:56 pm by arewethereyet Reply

Love the cupcakes - I have pinned them to my board for Baby Shower Ideas.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs -
    Carol @arewethereyet

16. April 6, 2012  11:47 am by Rachel Reply

How sweet! Thanks for sharing at Terrific Tuesdays.
    Rachel
    adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

17. Pingback : Sunday’s Best Wrap Up #25 Party! » My 1929 Charmer

18. April 8, 2012  11:24 pm by Sandy Ang Reply

They look so perfect ! Wishing you a very Happy Easter

19. April 9, 2012  8:52 pm by Michelle Reply

These cupcakes look so gorgeous and professionally made! Thanks for linky them up on Teagan's Travels Destination: Inspiration party! We'd love to see what you'd been up to this week!

Have a great day!
    Michelle

Farm Theme Dessert Table

I've been anxious to share some awesome news with everyone! At first I thought I was dreaming, but it's really true!! It really happened!! Are you ready for this?! Check out this l[...]

Cupcake Baking & Decorating

Suraya and I joined our friends Veronica, Victoria, and Valerie (yup, that's 3 V's!) for some baking fun... and of course decorating! Meet our little bakers [slash] decorators..[...]

Elephants & Diamonds

Diamond shape that is. Does that particular design have a name... I think it may. Some help here pretty please:D I'm not very good at knowing names of particular designs. Somet[...]