Grade A Valentine

In my last post, I shared Suraya’s class Valentine’s. Today it’s all about the teachers… Suraya’s teacher and aid.

As I mentioned, I was in the cookie decorating mood. Other than the little birdies I made for Suraya’s classmates, I also made heart shaped cookies. It’s Valentine’s after all! So I couldn’t resist using my tiny heart cutter…

Miniature Valentine's Heart cookies

And with it I made these tiny cookie hearts.  Valentine’s is the one time of the year where you can go heart crazy. Guess what? It wasn’t enough that these tiny cookies were heart shaped, I just had to go heart crazy and pipe in even tinier little hearts just like I did for the birdies. Started with the birds, and I just couldn’t end it there. Something about hearts… and something about piping… Once you get the rhythm you just want to keep on piping!

Do I have a packaging plan for these little hearts? I sure do!

Grade A Valentine's Cookies in Milk Bottle

Milk bottles! You’ve seen me use these bottles before in this post HERE. They are from Hobby Lobby for a $1. I think these bottles can make anything look cute. However, in this case, I’m not sure if it’s the bottle that’s making the hearts look cuter or the hearts making the bottles look cuter. Hmmm… What do you think?

I finished off the packaging with chalkboard labels, twine, and paper straws. Just like Suraya’s class Valentine’s, simple finishing touches.

Grade A Valentine's Milk Bottles

Instead of Grade A milk, we’ve got ourselves a Grade A Valentine. I sure do hope Suraya’s teachers enjoy their Grade A Valentine!

1. February 1, 2013  9:09 am by Amy of While Wearing Heels Reply

You are amazing. I adore anything with hearts. These heart shaped cookies with a little heart on them...so adorable. Putting them in milk bottles is over the top perfection. I love this!

2. February 1, 2013  9:19 am by Leila Reply

Those bottles are adorable! and those cookies are perfect in there. How cute! I'm sure her teachers will love them. You've given me the idea to do the same sort of thing for my son's teacher and aid. Now just to see what I can find as bottles/containers at the dollar store over here.

3. February 1, 2013  9:43 am by Nikky Reply

Oh Yummy, just looking at it makes me want a cookie, so decorative and so creative, well done, very tempting thank you!
    Nikky

4. February 1, 2013  9:43 am by Aziza Reply

So cute! I love the the cookies, piping, colors, the whole shebang!! The presentation in the milk bottles is a perfect touch!!

5. February 1, 2013  10:12 am by thebeadden Reply

Beautiful! I am sure they will love it.

6. February 1, 2013  10:16 am by Corinna Reply

Those are beautiful!

7. February 1, 2013  2:17 pm by Karen @ Folk Haven Reply

Gorgeous! I'm sure they won't be able to stop smiling! Except for maybe when they are biting into a cookie or sipping milk through the straw :-)

8. February 2, 2013  7:13 am by ColleenB. Reply

Cookies are adorable and nothing could be finer then cookies in milk jar, makes for cute presentation of a gift.
    Has been along time since I've been to Hobby Lobby. Think it's time for me to pay them a visit don't you think? I love them milk jars :}

9. Pingback : Ode to Inspiration » To all the people and things that inspire me and motivate me to jump into projects I never thought I would do! I hope you get inspired too! » Vintage Love Valentine

10. February 4, 2013  6:02 pm by CB Reply

Awesome!

11. February 6, 2013  4:36 pm by Marilyn Reply

OMG, this one is awesome too! This would also be a great post to share at http://4you-withlove.blogspot.com/2013/02/loving-valentines-day-party-link-up.html

Marilyn

12. February 7, 2013  8:41 am by laurendaisycottage Reply

These are so adorable! I love the packaging especially! I'd be thrilled if you'd link up at Off the Hook!

13. February 8, 2013  2:32 pm by Marilyn Reply

They are definitely going to like this...what a great way to celebrate V-Day! Thanks for sharing at the Loving Valentine's Day Party!

Marilyn

14. February 10, 2013  2:51 pm by Mindie Reply

So you are getting a double feature at Bacon Time with these. I also love your birdie cookies. You are awesome.

15. February 11, 2013  9:47 am by Christine Reply

I want some!!!!!!

Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality last week!!!

16. Pingback : Last Minute Valentine’s Day Ideas |

17. February 13, 2013  7:44 am by lovelymrsp Reply

I featured this post today on my Valentines roundup! Thanks for linking up!
    Kim

18. Pingback : Valentines’ Pin’inspiration

19. Pingback : Valentine's Pin'Inspirational Party - Cook the Story : Cook the Story

20. Pingback : 30 Valentine Sweets | The NY Melrose Family

Eid Cookie Stencils: Take 2!

Last year I had received Eid cookie stencils from Eidway which I had shared with you in this post HERE. I loved how the stencils created beautifully designed cookies that were pers[...]

Love is in the Air

Last Valentine's Day, I made chocolate dipped spoons for Suraya's class Valentine's.  This year, I was in the cookie decorating mood. So I made these little birdies. I tho[...]

Gingerbread Pine Trees

I love gingerbread cookies. It's a spiced cookie after all! After making two spiced cookies that I loved, I wanted to experiment with more. That's when I realized that I've never m[...]